Lost in the jungle of words, were the intentions to write, in preparation of a deed, as sincerity was left alone in a thought.Answers were never known, questions unseen.
As thoughts wandered, love bloomed, depth was felt as was the drowned breath.
The search now felt lasting forever, The feeling now felt overwhelming all the others.
The sight was only seen as imagination, The life that never felt away in the dreams.
I was then told, may be by the vile conscience, may be by my rising picture.
I was then told of a life, I was then told of Love.
Books said all fell in love, Writings said you should fall in love.
Pictures said I am brightest when in love, Songs said i am the finest when in Love.
Life was love, Love was life, As was the god , As was my Goddess.
I was in Love again and again, With a picture that stayed true with me, With a thought that lay safe in me . It only meant I was in all, It only meant she was in all.
Love as life were given to the chosen, Life as Love was given to all others.
Save self to save it, save Me to save You. Save the bond and save the human connection.
"I once feared of it, I once lost my self in it , I once was in it , I was as it "
In the end as a line which made this day this deed my today "it takes a little sacrifice to make someone happy"

No comments:
Post a Comment